Volunteering at Cornerstone
Cornerstone Christian College recognises the importance of volunteers in supporting the College’s educational programs, through direct contact with the teachers and students, or through behind the scenes support with College activities.
Volunteer opportunities at Cornerstone are diverse. Whether it’s working one on one with a child within the classroom, helping in the library, having an official role at a sporting carnival, or helping with learning support, we have a place that will suit everyone.
- If you are a parent or guardian of a student at Cornerstone.
- Speak to your child’s teacher about how to get involved, or;
- Contact our friendly Administration staff on the details below.
- If you don’t have a child at the school, we still value your help. You will need:
- A current Working With Children (WWC) Card. (If you don't have a WWC we can help you apply for one for the purposes of volunteering at the College)
- A signed Volunteer Agreement form which acknowledges that you understand our expectations on Child Safe processes as well as matters regarding confidentiality. This form can be requested from the Administration office using the contact details below.
- We will find the perfect place for you to serve our students and our community and will contact you as soon as possible.
Volunteering is valuable help for the College and is invaluable for our students – and we believe your association with the College will also be good for you. You will make an enormous difference, and that’s great for everyone.
If you have any questions about volunteering at the college, please speak to the front office staff.
We can’t wait to have you join our team!