Summer: Boys and Girls—Black sandals with back strap Winter: Girls – Black tights (not stockings)
Note: (Kindergarten & Pre-Primary students do not need to wear the school uniform)
The formal school uniform is as follows:
- Summer uniform applies in terms 1 and 4. The winter uniform is to be worn in 2nd and 3rd terms.
- Shoes are black lace-up shoes – not boots.
- Full school uniform must be worn at all times, except on sport days when the sport uniform and tracksuit may be worn.
- Small stud earrings or sleepers, a signet ring and unobtrusive dress necklace are the only jewellery items permitted to be worn.
- Students are to refrain from wearing makeup (this includes nail polish) unless it is necessary for health reasons.
- Red, grey, black or white ribbons, baubles, hair clips and other hair adornments may be worn. Natural hair colourings are also acceptable.
- Plain black mittens, gloves and scarves are allowed to be worn outside of the classroom during Terms 2 & 3.
- In all matters concerning school uniform, the Principal, in conjunction with the School Board, will enforce correct uniform, and will endeavour to implement the spirit of the uniform policy. Any parents wishing to discuss any part of the school dress, may do so by making an appointment to see the Principal.
All elements of the school uniform, apart from school-required footwear, are available from the Uniform Shop.