To provide the best conceivable teaching and learning program for the children and young people of Busselton and surrounding areas.
The Cornerstone Way
The College Board and leadership team of Cornerstone aim to bring together and equip a competent team of Christian educators and support staff who are committed to making a life enhancing investment in the students we serve.
The Cornerstone Charter
- To ensure all students are able to develop the learning outcomes described within the Curriculum Framework, which defines the curriculum for all schools (government and non-government) throughout the state of Western Australia.
- To provide an educational program that is uniquely Christian. We will teach, model and integrate Christian values and beliefs innovatively, creatively and authentically throughout the learning program.
- To ensure every lesson and learning experience is planned, purposeful and professionally facilitated or delivered by dedicated Christian teachers, whose efforts are genuinely and actively supported by College leaders, support staff, parents and the wider community.
- To always maintain a school environment where students can learn in a safe and caring place, without fear of disruption or harassment.
- To recognise, celebrate and nurture each child’s unique gifts and strengths.
- To teach students what it means to be strong, loving and self disciplined as described in the Bible in 2 Timothy 1 verse 7; by encouraging students to go MAD, that is, to Make A Difference in the lives of others and to be givers not takers; winners not whiners.